[Vision2020] Why Poo Stinks

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 11:39:09 PDT 2006

BTW, that IS an unfortunate name for a blog.  I mean, c'mon...  Who wouldn't
take a shot at that?    When someone mentions Pooh's Think, my automatic
reaction is "Oh... you mean Poo's Stink".  Sorry, nothing malicious meant,
just gut reaction.  Also, shouldn't there be some sort of advertising charge
for someone who's every post includes a plug for their blog/xanga/website?
Just a thought.  The proceeds could go towards...  well, I'll let you all
figure that one out.  Too scary for me.