[Vision2020] You're Doing One Heckufa Job on the Economy, Bushie!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 24 18:44:29 PDT 2006

Then, of course, there is always the concept of "creative business
management".  This concept has been emphasized lately in a series of
broadcast/televised ads promoting demotivation, such as:

"Disconfirmation"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Temp/Disconfirm.mp3

"Demotivation"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Temp/Demotivate.mp3

"Complaints"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Temp/Complaint.mp3

Sometimes a company's most expendable resource is the employee.

Tom Hansen
Vandalvillw, Idaho

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."

-Emo Philips