[Vision2020] (no subject)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 23 16:28:41 PDT 2006

My guess, J, is that the current facility (at the North Farm), which
maintains 200 milk cows, is too small to support 1,500 milk cows, and that
there is insufficient space to expand the current facility.

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"