[Vision2020] You're Doing One Heckufa Job on the Economy, Bushie!

Dick Sherwin rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Fri Sep 22 18:48:37 PDT 2006

Nick,

I actually do agree with you to some degree on this post.  I have seen, as
we all have, examples of corporate profits going through the roof while
laborers take home has stayed about the same.  I am sure we would disagree
on the reasons behind most of this but, as far as how the profits of
business are divided, I think we are in general agreement.

Dick S