[Vision2020] Ellen Goodman, baby killer...

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Sep 22 15:34:05 PDT 2006

Tom, you just don't get it, do you?  No, alternative and choice are not
synonymous.One can reasonably choose to give a child life via adoption.  A
reasonable and civilized person cannot "choose" to murder that child via
abortion.  What you view as the freedom to choose, is in fact the license to
murder.

Your fear of a return to coat hanger abortions should Roe be overturned is a
little silly.  Such a reversal would simply remand the question back to the
individual states.  It is inconceivable that ALL 50 states would ban the
crime, so presumably any number of  Dr. Mengeles would be available to
assist any couple wishing to kill their child.  Your license to act like a
beast would be preserved Tom.

Best, -T