[Vision2020] (no subject)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 23:18:05 PDT 2006

County property taxes are not based on rent Tom. Thought you would know that.

  Best,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}            st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    OK, Arnold.  I&#8217;ll play your game.

    What  evidence have you got that the &#8220;boarders&#8221; are paying rent?  If you  feel that &#8220;rent&#8221; is being paid (and not being reported as income),  perhaps you should report it to the IRS as income tax fraud.  That  is what I would do if I suspected somebody of managing an illegal  boarding house and collecting rent without reporting the rent as income  on their 1040.

    How  about it?  If you need the appropriate form for filing such a  fraud claim, I would be more than glad to provide it to you.

    Tom Hansen
    Vandalville, Idaho

  "Sins can be committed in ignorance, and the fact that they were  committed in ignorance doesn't cause the sin to just disappear . . . "

  - Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)