[Vision2020] (no subject)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 21 19:22:54 PDT 2006

OK, Arnold.  I'll play your game.

What evidence have you got that the "boarders" are paying rent?  If you feel
that "rent" is being paid (and not being reported as income), perhaps you
should report it to the IRS as income tax fraud.  That is what I would do if
I suspected somebody of managing an illegal boarding house and collecting
rent without reporting the rent as income on their 1040.

How about it?  If you need the appropriate form for filing such a fraud
claim, I would be more than glad to provide it to you.

Tom Hansen

Vandalville, Idaho

"Sins can be committed in ignorance, and the fact that they were committed
in ignorance doesn't cause the sin to just disappear . . . "

- Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)

  _____