[Vision2020] sitting down at football games

Robert Dickow dickow at uidaho.edu
Thu Sep 21 21:03:57 PDT 2006

Look, don't you think that one solution to the problem of people standing up
at ball games and blocking people's view would be to require the football
players (on both teams of course) to remain seated during the game?.

This policy would surely keep the folks in the stands (if any) sitting down
too.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker

Subject: [Vision2020] sitting down at football games

 ... you should not have a right to yell at me to sit down when everyone
else in front of me is standing up.  <snip>