[Vision2020] sitting down at football games

Pennsylvania Place penn_place_boise at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 13:23:02 PDT 2006

I think that if you buy general admission tickets to a UI football game, you should not have a right to yell at me to sit down when everyone else in front of me is standing up. If you want to sit down, buy a reserved seat ticket and stay on your butt. But I actually like to see what's going on, and if the 6'5" man in front of me is standing up, well I'm sorry, grandma, but I'm standing up too!

  Penny