[Vision2020] debate

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 14:48:59 PDT 2006

If anyone is interested, there is a debate tonight in Lewiston between Bill Sali and Larry Grant.  They are both running for the Idaho 1st District Congressional seat left open by Butch Otter who is running for Governor. The debate will take place from 6:30pm to 7:58pm in the Tele- communications Room at the Lewis-Clark State College Library and it is my understanding that it will also be televised on KLEW ch. 3.