[Vision2020] Innocent Man Sent to Syria and Tortured

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 07:02:39 PDT 2006

Ralph,

  I am glad we both agree that torture is wrong.

  Best,

  _DJA

Ralph Nielsen <nielsen at uidaho.edu> wrote:  What I want to know is how ANYBODY could consider a Canadian a threat?

   Best,

   _DJA

Donovan, if anybody is submitted to "strenuous interrogation", i.e.,
torture, even a Canadian will eventually admit to being a terrorist,
or anything else you want him to say.

When I was in Maastricht, in the Netherlands, in 1999, our guide told
us that in 1530, or thereabouts, a man was so severely tortured that
he admitted to having committed a murder. But before he could be put
to death the actual murderer confessed to the crime. So the taxpayers
had to support the poor man for the rest of his life--his arms had
been torn out of their sockets. And to this day they have not
employed torture in the city of Maastricht.

Torture is useless in discovering the truth. Its only purpose is to
provide sadistic pleasure to its practitioners. That is why it is
still popular with some perverts.

Ralph

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com