[Vision2020] Notch it down

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 19:37:52 PDT 2006

Bill,

  I must ask, why is it that when I point out what the people do in this town it is considered an attack?

  Second, why don't you say anything when Rose, Joan, Keely, Tom, Wayne,  Jackie, Nick, Nils, Saundra, Betsy, Sunil, BJ, Debi or any other of  your Collective Elitist yahoos that have ran V2020 for the last 3 years  launch personal attacks against hundreds of others in this town?

  It appears it is characterized just as fact when it comes to an  opponent of yours, only is it an unfair personal attack against a  person's character when it is one of yours.

 Just curious if  you can explain that. If you are unable to find any attack on people  from your collectivists buddies, I will be happy to find several from  any in the last 2 years.

  Best,

  _DJA

Bill London <london at moscow.com> wrote:              Donovan:
  I know this will put me in line for the next blast,   but I must say it:
  I urge you to stop with these unkind, mean, and   irrelevant comments and characterizations.
  BL