[Vision2020] Notch it down

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 07:17:05 PDT 2006

Jackie,

 Where did you get the idea that I though he defended  Sitler? I never made such claims. You really need to stop with this  strawman arguments.

  _DJA

J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:  DJA:

Sunil was NOT the Public Defender that Sitler had - he had/has a kirker from
Lewiston that is his attorney.  I am not sure where you got that he
negotiated the "deal" that Sitler or even Jamin got but he was not.

While I do not like what some attorneys get away with, i.e. arguing
technical points that have allowed some defendants/accused persons off, I
agree with their being able to.  There is always and will always be the
chance that an innocent is being accused (as you have done here with Sunil)
and if the steps are not in place to help even ONE of those, then this is a
lost country.  Again, the system is NOT perfect, but it is better than what
else is out there.

I can and do disagree with some of Sunil's positions; howbeit, I do NOT
think harassing him or impuning his reputation is the right way to go.  You
should be old enough and mature enough to say "I agree to disagree with you
Sunil" and leave it at that.  But you take things WAY too far and accuse him
of things he has not said much less done.

People, *I*, am asking that you just tone down the rhetoric and stick to
proven, varifiable facts and points of discussion.  Leave the other stuff
alone because, seriously, that is what is ticking people off.  Whatever you
may have to say that COULD possibly be worth hearing is getting lost in the
trash you keep shoving in front.

Only a suggestion.  Take it - leave it.  I do not care.  But you are really
on thin ice on some of what you are saying and I think it is time you
brought it down a bunch.

J  :(

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com