[Vision2020] [Spam] Re: attacks that really matter

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 18 05:59:09 PDT 2006

Dear Donovan,

No one is trying to prevent you from expressing your opinions, at least your opinions on specific topics as opposed to specific people. But when you confuse the defense of the rights of terrorists and child molesters with a defense of their actions, you have just gone too far. You're no longer engaging in debate, nor are you encouraging it.

I'd like to tell you why I think your views on this topic are wrong, but I have no desire to get caught up in another name-calling battle.

Best, Joe

---- Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

=============
One way I confirm that I am on track is when the Collective  Authoritative Elitists, who mistakenly identify themselves as liberals  in this town, start telling me to shut up and re-frame from expressing  my opinion.

 I am saddened but not surprised how they are  defending the point that self admitted and convicted child molesters  have rights and that representing those rights and fighting for their  unsupervised release from prison is an honorable profession. It just  exposes their true selves. Letting child molesters and other predators  out of jail to do harm is exactly what is WRONG with this country's  judicial system. They are more concerned about the rights of men that  molest little six year old girls then the little six year old girls.  What a sick and twisted way to set priorities!

 Who's fault do  you honestly think it is when a convicted child molester is freed and  gets a hold of another child? Who argued for his release? I will tell  you who, lawyers that think they got rights and argue for their  release, that is who. Those lawyers decide and take those actions. It  is messed up I tell you. And I'll bet $100 that was not what the  founding fathers had in mind when they wrote the Constitution.

  I also am ashamed of their defense of terrorists that have murderously  killed thousands of Americans, men, women, and children. It shows their  total reckless endangerment and lack of concern  for the well  being for this nation and those in it. Are they on our side? There is a  huge question mark as to who's side they are on. Were they cheering or  crying when the twin towers fell?  I wonder.

 Just once  I would like to hear some of these elitists express their hatred  towards others that have wronged this nation, rather then defend them.  Just once I would like to hear them praise the United States, admit  there is a God above them, and that terrorism is always wrong. They  instead declare themselves as Gods, demand their way of thinking be the  only way of thinking, their form of justice be the only justice even if  it results in the death or molestation of the innocent, and their  opinion be the only one that be expressed.

 What I say may be  chilling and dreadful, but it is not slanderous, because it is true, it  is true because that is what is typed from finger tips and spoken from  their lips.

  Best,

  _DJA

Betsy Dickow <betsyd at turbonet.com> wrote:              Donovan,

  You  are more and more shrill and it is chilling to read the slanderous and  dreadful things you think.  Please pull yourself together and try  to be civil.

  Yours,

  Betsy