[Vision2020] Donovan

Pennsylvania Place penn_place_boise at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 13:26:42 PDT 2006

The UI health insurance scam infuriates me, Donovan - I wish you hadn't reminded me of it. My husband hasn't had a prescription drug or a medical emergency in 15 years, yet we are forced to have insurance for him to go to school. We could use that money in far more valuable ways and pay out of pocket should he break his arm etc. My husband's health is perfect, yet we are being extorted. Thanks, UI! Thanks Gritman!

  Penny

Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  BJ,

Me and you obviously don't share the same definition of what "caring for the community" is, on this and many other issues. I don't think working to get convicted child molesters to be released from prison early or go unsupervised through town, caring.

I also direct you to reread the definition of slander, which states that something must be UNTRUE for it to be slander.

My guess is you are only writting this because you are mad that I let students know you were part of the Gritman Board that lobbied the State Legislature to require student to buy student health insurance to save Grtiman money. That increase raised the cost of attending UI by 25%, and now look at our student enrollment, we are nearly in default on many of our loans due to lower enrollment numbers.

Best,

_DJA

"B. J. Swanson" <bjswan at moscow.com> wrote:       v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}               Donovan,

  You are continuing to dig yourself in a deeper hole of lies, slander and twisting directed toward people who care a great deal about our community and our freedom.   Please just STOP!

  B. J. Swanson