[Vision2020] Iverson Hates!!!and Moscow Daily News Lets Him Show It AGAIN

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 16 19:18:01 PDT 2006

Anyone else notice, as did the person noted in the below piece, how there
seems to be a pattern for Iverson and the Daily News of publishing hateful
and prejudicial pieces during busy weekends?  Like in Feb when the Jazz Fest
was going on and Iverson spoke at length about his opinion of blacks and
affirmative action as well as homosexuals.  Seems like these are rather
planned.

Is it me or does the Daily News seem to be AIMING at hurting certain
populations in Moscow?  I can not believe they would think Iverson's tripe
and hatred sells papers.

Get a clue, DN....YOU ARE WRONG and IVERSON IS WRONG for being a hatemonger
and bigots.  It makes a person think about canceling their subscription...oh
yeah!  I do not have one.

My gain!

"Iverson’s rant spoils weekend.  A big football weekend (Sept. 9 & 10) with
Vandal and Cougar supporters pouring into the Palouse, and the University of
Idaho College of Art and Architecture celebrating a new beginning with
visitors from all over the Northwest (and one from Spain), and amazingly the
Moscow-Pullman Daily News unlocks the attic door and Uncle Eddie (Iverson)
clumps down the stairs for one of his Saturday rants about homosexuals, the
loony left, the emotional blackmail used by supporters of women’s right to
choose and useless lefty judges.

What a strange Saturday morning read for all our visitors. And a time for
the rest of us to have another cup of coffee, shake our collective heads in
embarrassment and turn to Peanuts for some love and compassion and Frank and
Ernest for real intellectual exchange.

Ross Coates
Moscow"

J  :]