[Vision2020] FW: E. coli Outbreak from Spinach

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 16 06:17:44 PDT 2006

Good news, though, for our childhood hero:  If I remember correctly, Popeye
eats canned spinach.

"I'm Popeye the Sailor Man,

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.

I'm strong to the finich

Cause I eats me spinach.

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom "Broccoli Forever" Hansen

Vandalville, Idaho

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."

-Emo Philips

  _____