[Vision2020] To Be or Not To Be A Peeping Jackie

Robert Sentz robsentz at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 13:17:01 PDT 2006

Jackie says:

"People are still noticing a number of students coming in and out of
your homes on a regular/daily basis that are NOT related by blood or
marriage to you."

Jackie - where you say "people" do you really mean "Jackie" -  or have you
recruited others to take part in your property survaliance . . .by the way
did you ever apologize for being on the Wilson's property when you were not
supposed to be?

Just a concerned citizen.

Rob