[Vision2020] Grain Elevators Rezone before Moscow City Council

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Fri Sep 15 12:24:36 PDT 2006

Monday 18th, 7:30 council chambers (you could come later, this is not first
on agenda by any means)

I will be there to speak. I think that the concept of Central Business
District as set out in the zoning code aligns with Smart Growth principles,
and that this is not an issue of parking but of long range planning, the
question being, should the amount of CBD be increased.

Agenda says:

4.       Public Hearing - Beebe Grain Silos Rezone - Andrew Ackerman

On July 26th, 2006 the Planning & Zoning Commission recommended approval
of the request to rezone two properties at 625 S. Jackson & 803 S. Main
St from Industrial (I) to Central Business (CB) Zoning District. Public
Works/Finance Committee received the Planning & Zoning recommendation on
August 28th, 2006.

ACTION:  Approve Ordinance under suspension of the rules requiring three
complete and separate readings and that it be read and published by
title only; or consider the Ordinance on first reading and that it be
read by title only; or reject the Ordinance; or take such other action
deemed appropriate.