[Vision2020] Hypocrisy, Lies, and Phonies [Resend]

Latimer Tyndale latimer.tyndale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 10:18:57 PDT 2006

A resend as the original got lost somewhere.

[Well now folks, you can see for yourselves -- in the words of a kin of the
Doug Jones protesting his attribution as the Princess -- something he has
been accused of before but has not denied.]

To "Lucy Zoe:"

First of all, but not very important at all, a denial of the relation of the
Princess and Doug Jones, the man behind Douglas Wilson's secret
theological/theocratic microphone, does not mean a lot.  The cultmaster and
his toadies have lied so many times it would not be rational to believe
anything they say without strong independent verification.

Most important and quite unclothing for you and your fellow cult members,
however, is the failure of your post [using Doug Jones' sister's email
address] to address the issues raised by the post [below] which excited his
attention:  Hypocrisy, Lies, and Phonies.  Most importantly the dyspeptic
response minimizes, if not totally denigrates, the seriousness of child
sexual abuse, the seriousness of the problem of child sexual predators, the
various admonitions of Jesus Christ about bearing false witness, turning the
other cheek, and loving your neighbor as yourself.

Fact: The post from the Princess contained the quote:

"It should be added, as Doug Wilson has made clear repeatedly, the death
penalty is not automatically required for adultery, homosexual acts, and
other forms of "porneia." When guilt is established, such crimes are to be
dealt with severely, but the meting out of the death penalty is just one
option available to the judge."

See:  http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-August/033961.html,
fourth paragraph of response.

Fact:  His Phoniness, Douglas Wilson, wrote a letter to the court
recommending of sexual predator and NSA student James Sitler's sentence:  "I
would urge that the civil penalties applied would be measured and limited."

See www.tomandrodna/CR_2005_02027/CC_Ltr_081905.pdf, last paragraph.

You are concerned about the very low probability that Doug Jones and the
Princess are not the same.

But you seem completely blase about the much larger moral and theological
issues raised by preacher Wilson's asserting that '...and other forms of "
porneia." When guilt is established, such crimes are to be dealt with
severely,' but then recommending on the Ministry of Christ Church Letterhead
to the First District Court that for convicted sexual predator Sitler "I
would urge that the civil penalties applied would be measured and limited."

>From your response "Lucy Zoe" and its emphasis, you, like apparently the
master and his sycophantic minions of the cult you belong to, do not
consider the problem of sexual child abuse to be nearly as important as a
possible misattribution.  This comes as no surprise.  Who cares if a few
children get debauched in the boarding house milieu if that milieu forwards
the power and control of the cultmaster, and along with it, the tag-along
fortunes of Doug Jones, your ostensive brother?  It is people with attitudes
like yours that make sexual child abuse possible, enable the success of
sexual predators, and make a mockery of Christianity.

Thank you "Lucy Zoe" for a very clarifying response showing the focus of the
cult on its self-perpetuation and self importance, and not on community
welfare or the following of the teachings of Christ.

You also write:

"If you knew what he was really doing, you'd be far more concerned about
that than worrying about him posting on Vision 2020."

I am very concerned about the things that Doug Jones is "really doing" along
with his master and his master's other toadies.  Every person in the
community who cares about child welfare, about freedom, and about truth and
justice ought to be.  I have read in Credenda/Agenda cult mouthpiece Gregory
Dickison's description of what the world would be like "when we are in
control."  It is much more frightening than 1984, Brave New World, or The
History of the Third Reich.

Latimer Tyndale

On 9/12/06, Lucyzoe < lucyzoe at email.com> wrote:

>  Speaking of lies, Doug Jones has not been subscribed to Vision 2020 under
> his name or any other name for the last three months. If you knew what he
> was really doing, you'd be far more concerned about that than worrying about
> him posting on Vision 2020. Give it a rest. Take your meds. Find something
> else to obsess over.
>
> Lucy Z Jones

____________________________________

In a Vision 2020 post dated Tuesday, August, 15, 2006, 10:16 AM, Princess
Doug Jones of the Church of the Christless wrote:

"It should be added, as Doug Wilson has made clear repeatedly, the death
penalty is not automatically required for adultery, homosexual acts, and
other forms of "porneia." When guilt is established, such crimes are to be
dealt with severely, but the meting out of the death penalty is just one
option available to the judge."

Contrast the quoted claim above with the actual facts about Wilsons actions:

One of Wilson's ersatz Christian students at New Saint Andrews, James
Sitler, was caught molesting at least one child of a family with whom Wilson
had placed Sitler as a boarder.

Subsequent investigation produced credible allegations that Sitler had
engaged in more than 120 instances of similar behavior with an undisclosed
number of victims in at least three states.  Further revelations include the
fact that Sitler maintained on an Internet website a gallery of photo's of
young children including some of his alleged victims.

What did the self-important, self-proclaimed broker of God Wilson do in this
case?  Did he publicly demand that "such crimes are to be dealt with
severely?"  No, no, and no.  Not only did Wilson assist Stiler to find a
member-of-the-cult attorney so that Sitler, Wilson, and the cult could be
protected from the consequences of Sitler's and Wilson's actions, but Wilson
wrote a letter to the court recommending extreme leniency.

Here is the final paragraph of the "such crimes are to be dealt with
severely" Wilson's letter to the court:

"I am grateful Steven was caught, and am grateful he has been brought to
account for these actions so early in his life. I am grateful that he will
be sentenced for his behavior, and that there will be hard consequences for
him in real time. At the same time, I would urge that the civil penalties
applied would be measured and limited. I have good hope that Steven has
genuinely repented, and that he will continue to deal with this to become a
productive and contributing member of society."
As a result of plea negotiation, Wilson's request for leniency, and an
admittance of guilt of only one of the many instances of his perverted,
childhood destroying behavior, Sitler was sentenced to one year, which he is
now serving in the Latah County jail with release privileges to attend
so-called "therapy" sessions.

A letter reputed to be in the case file, almost all of which is now sealed
and thus protecting Sitler and Wilson, describes in the words of the parents
of another victim from another state one of Sitler's actions where Sitler
attempted to force a very young child to kiss and to suck his male member.

Folks, we are not dealing with a habitual shoplifter here where a one year
sentence might conceivably be appropriate.  We are dealing with serial,
perverted, seriously dangerous, sexual predator!  Yet the "such crimes are
to be dealt with severely" Wilson help to engineer this one year sentence
travesty of justice and thus the continued availability of this threat to
children.  Not only that, but the unrepentant, in-every-one's-face arrogant
Wilson continues to place other students, some of whom may turn out also to
be sexual predators, in the homes of clueless cult members* where other
children may be at risk to become victims.

There is also the yet to be officially and openly answered questions about
what happened when the molestation in the case for which Sitler was
sentenced was first discovered -- especially about exactly and completely
the actions various members of the cult, including Wilson, took.

The phony, power-craving-and-driven Wilson styles his Christless cult as a
Scottish village kirk.  What incredible hypocrisy!  What an incredible lie!
(*And what a bunch of sheepish dummies that believe it in the face of
overwhelming evidence to the contrary!)  If a pervert like Sitler was
discovered in a real Scottish village performing his gross, despicable,
predatory acts on even one child, he would be hung, and not by the neck.  If
the pastor of the village kirk would also be so perverted as to "urge that
the civil penalties applied would be measured and limited," that pastor
would probably also be hung similarly before being "invited" to leave the
village.

The hypocritical, phony, I-am-smarter-and-more-godly-than-anyone Wilson is
horrid blight on all persons of Scottish descent.  Much worse and very
unfortuante for those that believe him, he is also an unconscionable,
hypocritical blight on those who sincerely wish to follow Christ and hope
for eternal salvation from such a following.

Latimer Tyndale