[Vision2020] Naylor Farms Public hearing

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 15 08:51:11 PDT 2006

At this stage I am not making an argument, I am asking a question. An
assertion was made on this forum with nothing to back it up. To compare the
dust from the proposed Naylor farms operation to a toxic waste dump seems a
bit of a stretch. My specific question is what, exactly, are the supposed
negative health effects and how are they more heinous then those of a
working farm. Or is it your contention (by way of your automobile analogy)
that we should disallow those as well?

gc