[Vision2020] Global warming - what you gonna do - plant trees

Bill London london at moscow.com
Thu Sep 14 11:23:28 PDT 2006

N-
hooray.
thanks for your effort.
When we moved to our present home, we planted a dozen trees (and an
equivalent number of native bushes on a berm along the street).  The bushes
have now formed a beautiful noise/sight barrier that is very
wildlife-friendly.  The trees have grown into a mini-forest.
Planting trees is the solution to many issues.....
BL