[Vision2020] solving a noise problem

Pennsylvania Place penn_place_boise at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 20:48:59 PDT 2006

Does anyone know how I can find out who is the owner/landlord of a particular piece of property? I have a bunch of obnoxious students living near me who awakens my family several times a week with fighting dogs, loud profanities and screaming, and the most horrible music known to man.

  How do I contact the owner of the property and tell him he's about to start a neighborhood revolt by renting to these obnoxious punks? Or will I have to poison the dogs, break the windows, and knife the tires of these juvenile terrors before they get the hint?

  Thanks.

  The Usually Peaceful Penny P., who hasn't had enough sleep due to these brats