[Vision2020] Hypocrisy, Lies, Phonies, and Eternal Damnation

Goudimel Wishart goudimel.wishart at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 19:19:43 PDT 2006

My kinsman Latimer Tyndale has made a number of comments (repeated below)
which deserve additional comment and raise other questions.

I must note first that Scots are generally a skeptical folk, not usually
gullible.  We have had more than our share of scoundrels, villains, liars,
con artists, and religious phonies, but generally we are harder to fool than
others.  This leads me to believe that:

1.  Members of the pseudo-kirk of which Latimer speaks of and calls the cult
(a term which I will now employ) are obviously not Scots.  Scots would have
foundered the obvious phonies in their midst long ago.  I venture to guess
that many members (exculing the parasites) of this cult are a rather
gullible bunch of hapless, critical thinking challenged mongrels with
desperately needy psyches which makes them unable to tell a real scent from
a false one.

2.  Scots can be fooled.  Moderns call it "mass hysteria" -- blindly
accepting an alleged pot of haggis without looking at it carefully because
others do or it is just easier that way -- wiser Scots call it "mass
idiocy."  Scots have engaged in this at times in their history, but because
of their dour skepticism, they quickly recover.

3.  The phenomenon of the present cult  is not the first time crackpot ideas
have taken firm, intrusive roots in Moscow, Idaho.  See *PSYCHIANA*
http://www.angelfire.com/wi2/ULCds/psychianaA.html  and then use Google
further.  However, as far I can tell in the case of Psychiana, no child
molesters were accommodated, no serious criminals were serviced with pleas
of leniency to the court or sheltered, and no environment was created where
sexual predators could flourish.

4.  Latimer points out the stark inconsistency between the words of
so-called Pastor Wilson in the quote given from some Princess and his words
and actions in the Sitler child sexual predator case.  After viewing just
this evidence most likely no self-respecting Scot would see this Wilson as
anything but a self-promoting huckster who cares little about anything but
his and his family's own wealth and power.

After reviewing material on the pervert Sitler case, a question has occurred
to me:  I wonder if before Sitler was even admitted to NSA Wilson knew about
or at least had some idea about Sitler's sexual proclivities, perhaps from
discussions/pleas with/from Sitler's parents?

Of course, none of the principals are going to talk about this.  Each of us
must craft a personal answer with indirect evidence.  I have have came to my
personal answer given Wilson's greed, arrogance, misguided belief in his own
powers, and his apparent disregard for the community at large. Of course, my
answer is only a guess and could be wrong.   I was also influenced in
crafting my answer by Sitler's mother's allegation that it was her, not
Sitler, that filled his Internet Trophy Case.  (As Seinfeld would say,
"Yeah, right.")

Incidentally, the existence of this Internet Trophy Case/Photo Gallery
allegedly containing  photos of some of Sitler's child sexual
abuse/defilement victims is one of the sickest things that I have ever heard
of and presages a very low probability of effective therapy for Sitler.  It
also makes one wonder what Wilson will help promulgate with his boarding
system in order to maintain or to grow his business.  It also makes one
wonder how many more sexual predators may be  alurk in Wilson's
empire/business and how hard it might turn out to be to expose them.

Accordingly, I wonder if the above-mentioned aspects of the case were ever
investigated by law enforcement, let alone investigated carefully and
thoroughly.

A Scot's Christianity is quite simple.  Follow the clear words of Jesus as
found in the four Gospels -- love your neighbor and your enemy alike, take
care of the poor and sick (God's criteria for earning eternal bliss), do not
amass wealth unless you give it to the poor and sick, don't lie, don't
commit murder, theft, or adultery, and turn the other cheek when smote.
Though he or she may go to a kirk, a Scot's religious relationship is
directly with God.  No middlemen (or women) are needed to selfishly and to
egotistically fuzz up and contaminate/confuse that relationship.

In that light I find this phony kirk/cult business to be heretical and
anti-Christian in the extreme.  I greatly fear that those that follow the
words of Wilson rather than the clear words of Jesus as found in the Gospels
will suffer for this horrendous mistake with eternal damnation -- unless
they discover for themselves the error of their ways, repent, and adjust
their behavior accordingly.  I urge these poor misguided but hungry souls to
carefully read for themselves without any toxic guidance the four Gospels
and make their relationship correctly and directly with God, and get out of
the clutches of an avaricious, control freak egotist.

Goudimel Wishart

In a Vision 2020 post dated Tuesday, August, 15, 2006, 10:16 AM, Princess