[Vision2020] Parking

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 12 17:09:19 PDT 2006

Mr. Nielsen, does this mean that you believe that no client or employee of
an organization that doesn't pay property tax to the city should have the
right to be able to park in the central business district? I suspect that
you don't and therein lies one of the problems with the argument most
commonly associated with NSA. If tax status and parking go hand in hand, how
about you all get busy and start complaining about all the other miscreants
that are contributing to the horrible "parking problem" we are supposedly
experiencing.

gc