[Vision2020] Hypocrisy, Lies, and Phonies

Latimer Tyndale latimer.tyndale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 10:51:19 PDT 2006

In a Vision 2020 post dated Tuesday, August, 15, 2006, 10:16 AM, Princess
Doug Jones of the Church of the Christless wrote:

"It should be added, as Doug Wilson has made clear repeatedly, the death
penalty is not automatically required for adultery, homosexual acts, and
other forms of "porneia." When guilt is established, such crimes are to be
dealt with severely, but the meting out of the death penalty is just one
option available to the judge."

Contrast the quoted claim above with the actual facts about Wilsons actions:

One of Wilson's ersatz Christian students at New Saint Andrews, James
Sitler, was caught molesting at least one child of a family with whom Wilson
had placed Sitler as a boarder.

Subsequent investigation produced credible allegations that Sitler had
engaged in more than 120 instances of similar behavior with an undisclosed
number of victims in at least three states.  Further revelations include the
fact that Sitler maintained on an Internet website a gallery of photo's of
young children including some of his alleged victims.

What did the self-important, self-proclaimed broker of God Wilson do in this
case?  Did he publicly demand that "such crimes are to be dealt with
severely?"  No, no, and no.  Not only did Wilson assist Stiler to find a
member-of-the-cult attorney so that Sitler, Wilson, and the cult could be
protected from the consequences of Sitler's and Wilson's actions, but Wilson
wrote a letter to the court recommending extreme leniency.

Here is the final paragraph of the "such crimes are to be dealt with
severely" Wilson's letter to the court:

"I am grateful Steven was caught, and am grateful he has been brought to
account for these actions so early in his life. I am grateful that he will
be sentenced for his behavior, and that there will be hard consequences for
him in real time. At the same time, I would urge that the civil penalties
applied would be measured and limited. I have good hope that Steven has
genuinely repented, and that he will continue to deal with this to become a
productive and contributing member of society."
As a result of plea negotiation, Wilson's request for leniency, and an
admittance of guilt of only one of the many instances of his perverted,
childhood destroying behavior, Sitler was sentenced to one year, which he is
now serving in the Latah County jail with release privileges to attend
so-called "therapy" sessions.

A letter reputed to be in the case file, almost all of which is now sealed
and thus protecting Sitler and Wilson, describes in the words of the parents
of another victim from another state one of Sitler's actions where Sitler
attempted to force a very young child to kiss and to suck his male member.

Folks, we are not dealing with a habitual shoplifter here where a one year
sentence might conceivably be appropriate.  We are dealing with serial,
perverted, seriously dangerous, sexual predator!  Yet the "such crimes are
to be dealt with severely" Wilson help to engineer this one year sentence
travesty of justice and thus the continued availability of this threat to
children.  Not only that, but the unrepentant, in-every-one's-face arrogant
Wilson continues to place other students, some of whom may turn out also to
be sexual predators, in the homes of clueless cult members* where other
children may be at risk to become victims.

There is also the yet to be officially and openly answered questions about
what happened when the molestation in the case for which Sitler was
sentenced was first discovered -- especially about exactly and completely
the actions various members of the cult, including Wilson, took.

The phony, power-craving-and-driven Wilson styles his Christless cult as a
Scottish village kirk.  What incredible hypocrisy!  What an incredible lie!
(*And what a bunch of sheepish dummies that believe it in the face of
overwhelming evidence to the contrary!)  If a pervert like Sitler was
discovered in a real Scottish village performing his gross, despicable,
predatory acts on even one child, he would be hung, and not by the neck.  If
the pastor of the village kirk would also be so perverted as to "urge that
the civil penalties applied would be measured and limited," that pastor
would probably also be hung similarly before being "invited" to leave the
village.

The hypocritical, phony, I-am-smarter-and-more-godly-than-anyone Wilson is
horrid blight on all persons of Scottish descent.  Much worse and very
unfortuante for those that believe him, he is also an unconscionable,
hypocritical blight on those who sincerely wish to follow Christ and hope
for eternal salvation from such a following.

Latimer Tyndale