[Vision2020] Ze whole nation eez fool of sheet

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 05:22:34 PDT 2006

Regarding the alleged connections among Saddam Hussein, WMD, Al Qaeda, etc.:

The truth was out there from the very beginning -- meaning BEFORE we invaded
Iraq -- for anyone who cared to find out.

The first thing that we must conclude is that all the key people in the Bush
Administration are 1) liars, or 2) grossly incompetent, or 3) both of the
above.

The second thing that we must conclude is that all Republicans in Congress
are 1) liars, or 2) grossly incompetent, or 3) both of the above.

The third thing that we must conclude is that all Democrats in Congress are
1) liars, or 2) grossly incompetent, or 3) both of the above.

The fourth thing that we must conclude is that the people running America's
mass media are 1) liars, or 2) grossly incompetent, or 3) both of the above.

The fifth thing that we must conclude is that the people who elect the
politicians and unquestioningly quaff down what they are fed by the mass
media are 1) uninterested in the truth, or 2) grossly incompetent, or 3)
both of the above.

If there is anyone remaining outside the above categories, I have a question
for you: what were you doing to reveal the truth back when we invade Iraq?

I'm a big fan (although not uncritical) of libertarian LewRockwell.com, and
that entire site was committed to exposing the truth that the war about to
unfold was a total fiasco built on lies. But nobody there had access to
information that the rest of the nation lacked. It was all there, for anyone
who cared to see.

The collective foolishness of American society in all this has been amazing.
It's not just George Bush; sadly, we have the leader that we deserve. Ze
whole nation eez fool of sheet.

Oh, and the above shouldn't be taken to mean that I favor an immediate
pullout. We really are now between a rock and a hard place. We shouldn't be
there, and yet we can't leave. Sounds to me like it's time for us to get
down on our hands and knees and repent.

-- Princess Sushitushi