[Vision2020] Joe LIKES Bananas

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 11 16:45:09 PDT 2006

Can we keep in mind that Deacon was the first to post on this issue. Is your point, David, that when conservatives make snotty, rude, insulting remarks toward liberals that that is OK but when liberals return the favor it is not?

I just want to understand what the rules are. You let me know what they are and I'll adapt. If you want to have informed discussions about issues I can do that. If you want to resort to adolesent name-calling I can do that, too.

I understand that you think that the rules work differently for all of you then they do for folks like me but that, in a nut-shell, is my major problem with the CC/NSA gang to begin with.

Time for a sports update!

--
Joe Campbell

---- David Williams <davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Ooohh, a salvo from Joe Campbell.  What a zinger.  Ummmm...  I'd recommend
more thought invested next time around.  Looks like someone FINALLY got
under his skin.  Another victory for the Sports Boyz, or whatever J calls
'em.