[Vision2020] One Should Have Right To Object To 'Under God'

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 10 12:53:19 PDT 2006

Princess Sushitushi muttered:

"Sins can be committed in ignorance, and the fact that they were committed
in ignorance doesn't cause the sin to just disappear . . . "

(This will make an excellent addition to my signature collection.)

Does this apply to entities that violate city zoning codes as well, Tushi?

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

PS - Your comment will make an excellent addition to my signature
collection, Tushi.  Please continue . . .

"*Why* a person does what he does is at least as important as the objective
behavior."

- Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)