[Vision2020] Coe transferredtospecialcommitmentcenteronMcNeilIsland

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 9 17:24:27 PDT 2006

Duncan is alleged to be a serial killer as well as a child molester.  You
claim he's close to average for a sex offender and then claim I'm being
obtuse?  Please! That's a ridiculous position to take.  No, it's asinine,
absolute nonsense.

Please do not compare murder to molestation and claim they're the same.
Most people can tell they're two separate crimes, with the former being
worse.

I don't think the only practice providing treatment to sex offenders, which
is based in Clarkston, would come here to provide treatment to one person.
If I'm wrong, which is possible, then there would be no reason to let Sitler
out for treatment.  If they won't come here, then this is a reason to allow
him to go to Clarkston for treatment.

It's obtuse to claim Coe is having his way when he is going to the facility
where the state wishes to keep him what appears to be the rest of his life,
in order to prepare for the hearing that will determine his future.

Actually, prison provides numerous opportunities to victimize others.

Sunil