[Vision2020] Coe transferred tospecialcommitmentcenteronMcNeilIsland

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 9 16:05:46 PDT 2006

Ok, now you're being purposefully obtuse.  There is no way I can say,
without taking a poll, what provider would be willing, or not, to go to the
jail and offer treatment.  What I can say is that the ones I have talked to
in a casual manner, have said they have never been asked by the court, they
have just been asked or ordered to provide the "treatment" and told the
prisoner will come to them.  And no, I will not provide those names as you
know very well that confidentiality prohibits me from doing that.

Coe, through his attorney, requested that he be transferred out of Spokane
to a specific facility.  It was COE's choice and the court went with it.

Duncan is more along the lines of the average molester than you'd like to
admit.  Difference is, he got caught.  Whether they kill their victims or
kill what childhood the victim may have had, the violator has committed a
deadly sin and should be punished accordingly.  Penny's idea of sentencing
them to 25-life right out of the gate makes more sense than 15, with time
off for "good" behavior.  How else are they gonna act in prison than "good"
since there is no opportunity to victimize anyone?

J  :]