[Vision2020] Coe transferred to special commitment center on McNeil Island

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 9 14:47:15 PDT 2006

One question:

Was knowing that Joseph Duncan was a multiple child rapist and a registered
child molester, enough to keep him from killing five people in Idaho, (two
of which were children) IN ADDITION to the two boys he killed in Minnesota -
which is only saying that these are the ones they know about so far?

J  :]