[Vision2020] First Admendment, Blogs, Wilson, & Sitler

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sat Sep 9 12:07:53 PDT 2006

Dear Vision 2020 Friends,

Just a quick update on what I mentioned a couple days ago
(http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-September/035096.html):

The blogger getting sued by 10million/yr reformed ministry has just
commented at length on the Sitler issue, providing multiple links, which you
can find here in the comment section (12:15 & 12:26):

http://vancetribe.blogspot.com/2006/09/ligonier-ministries-lawsuit-recapping
.html

I'm afraid that sports talk would not do much in changing the subject this
time around : -)  Just thought some of you would be interested...

But back to the law suit: this is becoming an interesting issue in
constitutional law it seems to me: http://poohsthink.com/?p=758

Yours

Michael Metzler

www.poohsthink.com <http://www.poohsthink.com/>