[Vision2020] First Amendment, Blogs, Wilson, & Dick

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Sep 8 08:38:49 PDT 2006

Dear V2020 Friends,

If you are interested in the issue of journalistic blogging and freedom of
speech, I've provided a link to a blogger who is being sued by a
10million/yr reformed ministry as well as a link to the newspaper who broke
the story here:

http://poohsthink.com/?p=745

I have also linked to an excellent article written by law professor Glen
Reynolds here:

http://poohsthink.com/?p=752

Reynolds has a popular blog and he provided this article at the time he
linked to a reporting of this law suit.

I thought some of you might be particularly interested since the blogger who
is getting sued is a friend of my blogging endevours and is explicitly
linking his exposure of this ministry's CEO with my exposure to Douglas
Wilson.  In fact, this issue is interwoven a bit more tightly than even
this, but I won't bother with the details here.

Thanks

Michael Metzler

www.poohsthink.com <http://www.poohsthink.com/>