[Vision2020] Plants Rights

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 9 08:48:05 PDT 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen of Visionland -

We are obviously overlooking an option that will truly satisfy the demand
for plants rights.  I say . . . let the free-range plants live an
undisturbed, pain-free life free to grow and prosper.

I am speaking, of course, about:

http://www.giftsandflorals.com/artificial-fruits-vegetables.html

As the old 1950's commercial promised:

"Better living through plastic."

I hear you.  I know what you are saying.  You are suggesting that I should
get out more, see more people, and maybe renew some medical prescriptions
while I'm at it.

Well, residents of Visionland, I've been there, done that.  But, every time
I do . . . they find me.  They know who they are.  The next thing I know I
am right back here in the R-WOW (Room Without Windows) attempting to make
sense of Arnold's comments and wondering who Inspector #8 is and why he's
leaving notes in my shorts (Inspector #8, not Arnold).

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3