[Vision2020] Coe transferred to special commitment center onMcNeilIsland

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 9 08:06:18 PDT 2006

Just a question, J. What should we do with folks like Sitler and Coe?

--
Joe Campbell

---- J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:

=============
*IF* Sitler reoffends?  *IF*?  Of course he will reoffend.  There is no way
a guy with his kinda record and history is going to just stop.  There has
been NO, that's *NO* proof that these guys can be "cured".  It may take
months or even years before he gets caught or he may be one of those that
never gets caught - but his newest victims will know he has not stopped and
at least one will know just exactly when he started up again.

Both Sitler and Coe are being "allowed" to pick when and where they go.
Used to be the State chose and the prisioner dealt with that choice.  There
is NO reason why a person can not be treated in-house while being watched
and the rest of us can be sure they are not out there doing things.  And
there is no reason Coe shouldn't just sit in the town he committed his
crimes and put up with the public outcry to his potential release.

Waiting for these guys to reoffend is kinda like watching a fire and
wondering "Is this gonna burn?"

J  :]