[Vision2020] Plants Rights

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Sep 8 20:35:14 PDT 2006

Robert,

Truly you have caused me to search the depths of my soul  regarding plants'
rights.  You see, I have held a great deal of animosity toward plants
because of the abuse foisted upon me by my health-conscious father, who
ruined many an ice cream sundae by sprinkling it with wheat germ, which, as
I now understand, is an integral part of wheat-life.

I repent.  From now on, I'm only going to eat plasti-foods, i.e., those
foodstuffs made of artificial ingredients that kill not the food source, but
the consumer.  I know I'll feel much better, at least until I die.  First
order of business:  Finding a box of Quisp cereal, and then I'll move on to
a Hot Pockets of some sort.  Then I'll purpose to eat daily a big bowl of
bright orange Mac 'N Cheese, chasing it down with one of 13 different
permutations of Mountain Dew.  A cup or two of Nescafe Instant and I'll be
ready to meet my Maker, knowing that my food choices were so utterly
artificial as to spare all organic life forms and instead preserve me for
decades after my natural demise.

Naaaaahhhhh.

Thanks, Bob, for lightening things up.

keely