[Vision2020] More Stuff

Dick Sherwin rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Fri Sep 8 18:55:07 PDT 2006

Donovan,

Don't you find it amusing when the truly self-enlightened liberals, you know those who preach diversity, acceptance
and forgiveness of anything, so long as it fits into their politically correct agenda, show their true selves by tearing apart anyone and anything with which they disagree?  They would deny this, of course, but the pattern is evident to a blind man.

They are all so full of hate and rage toward NSA, Christ Church, and anything affiliated with it, they can hardly contain themselves.  Just as the far left hates George W. Bush, these apologists for anything against the grain of the norm consistently show their true hatred toward those with whom they disagree.  If one should find yourself on their "shit list" it is doubtful you could take a breath of air without drawing a nasty comment from them.

I personally find it very amusing.  I love it when the true colors of the personality of hate shows through the thin veneer of lies they sell to the general public.

Well, guess I will sit back and wait for the tongue lashing reserved for those who can see the light through the fog of liberalism they live in.  You and I both know it will surely come...

Dick S...