[Vision2020] Proposition 2: Property Wrongs

Philip Cook pcook818 at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 7 10:16:10 PDT 2006

> Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 07:41:31 -0700
> From: Mark Solomon <msolomon at moscow.com>
> Subject: [Vision2020] Proposition 2: Property Wrongs
> For those who don't read the Daily News, the column I wrote on
> Proposition 2 can be found on the New West website at:
>
> http://www.newwest.net/index.php/city/article/11254/C136/L136
>
> Mark

Thanks, Mark.  And New West is also running a series on Oregon's experience with Measure 37, a regulatory takings law similar to Prop 2:

http://www.newwest.net/index.php/topic/article/11213/C35/L35

Another analysis of what's happened in Oregon is at:

http://www.pdx.edu/media/i/m/ims_M37brainerdreport.pdf.

Hopefully, we learn from the experience of our neighbors.

Philip