[Vision2020] Moscow's terrible sidewalks

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 6 17:41:33 PDT 2006

Yes, Arnold -

I agree.  The city of Moscow should, perhaps, make intra-city conveyance
more handicap friendly.

Question:  How would you anticipate accomplishing this task without
construction, something you have recently complained about?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____