[Vision2020] Heir Merkle Decrees Childbirth Is Not For The Sinful

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Sep 5 18:43:32 PDT 2006

Can you say "World class crackpotism?"

There is a valuable lesson to be learned here, however.  We see that crackpotism is not only hereditary as evidenced by Nathan Wilson, but this mind rotting infection can be passed on through marriage as evidenced by son-in-law Bennie (who still appears mournfully on occasion outside the Corner Club).

And they of the Wilson & Family's Christless Cult & Cash Machine wonder why many of the public do not want any of their money going towards promulgating such sexist and embarrassingly idiotic pulp inanity, hence they try not to patronize cult associated businesses.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com