[Vision2020] Heir Merkle Decrees Childbirth Is Not For The Sinful

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Sep 5 18:15:57 PDT 2006

Words fail me.  Thankfully, the author of the essay commenting on Merkle's
stupid, soulless take on childbirth had words, and I thank her.

From: "J Ford" <privatejf32 at hotmail.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Heir Merkle Decrees Childbirth Is Not For The Sinful
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:10:53 -0700

Hey Merkle;

Where'd you get your medical or psychological degree?  Same place as your
teaching degree - a Cheerios box?

http://cultists.blogspot.com/   PREPARING FOR CHILDBIRTH

The picture of you with a surgical mask is ALMOST as fetching as Dougie in a
Prairie Dress.

J  :]

Windows Live Spaces is here! It’s easy to create your own personal Web site.
  http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com