[Vision2020] Convicted:Wilful Blindness:Reducing CO2 Emissions

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 3 22:16:57 PDT 2006

Ted,

I don't have a global solution.  I just think bicycle riders shouldn't court
death or severe physical injury to make a political point.  I think they'll
lose every time.

I also think bike riders should ride in their own lanes and shouldn't
mistake themselves for pedestrians as they race on sidewalks or blithely
enter crosswalks on their bikes without yielding the right of way.  That's
what I try to do when I ride my bike.

Those are the only points I tried to make in this discussion.  I did not
claim to have an answer to the  'critical question' I never tried to answer.
  If I had the answer, I would have tried to provide it.  I won't pretend to
have more to add.

Sunil