[Vision2020] Safety Concerns

BMW BMW at yuber.com
Sun Sep 3 16:36:57 PDT 2006

Mr. Hansen says,

"As much as a surprise as this may come to you, BMW, this is not a perfect
 world. "

I would like to thank you for once again showing that you cannot just make a point without attacking someone in some form.  You could have simply replied to my post without inferring that I am somehow out of touch with reality.  I know that this is not a perfect world, however that is not an excuse for the increasing lack of responsibility that parents have.  It is no doubt that things will happen and that the world is not perfect.  Cleaning up this work site, while important, will not even come close to making the world closer to perfect.  Perhaps the first step we could take to a more perfect world could be being a little more friendly.

Wouldn't want to ruin your fun though,

**BMW

Additionally, thank you for correcting my word useage.