[Vision2020] Safety Concerns

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 3 15:06:47 PDT 2006

Yep....and I would personally like to thank the powers that be for doing so,
as quickly as they did.  Now, about getting that stuff moved or the work
started, THAT may be a different story.  I mean, I am sure the neighbors
would just as soon have the mess cleaned up as have it secured.  Oh
well....guess we'll just have to see how long it takes for anything to
happen there.  I mean, its ONLY been three or four months since it was moved
there and ONLY one month since the construction machines were moved out and
only two weeks since the City Community Development Office was told that the
project was being cancelled.

J  :]