[Vision2020] Public Information

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Sep 1 17:03:11 PDT 2006

Kerry,

It appears to me, and I am sure most other non-members of the Wilson & Family's Christless Cult & Cash Machine, that it is not J Ford who is disturbed but those who are the objects of her investigations/revelations and their blind, mindless followers.  We see what a bunch of liars, hypocrites, snobs, self-deceivers and witless boobies they are.

Since you are apparently in the free advice giving mode, perhaps you might like to pass on the following comments to whom you might think it of possible benefit:

1.    When using a cut-out to hide/stash cash (whether the cash is/was taken legally or not/whether all due taxes were paid on the cash or not), the hider is always at the mercy of the cut-out.  The hider cannot expose the cut-out without exposing themselves.  Hence, the cut-out can help themselves to an even greater share (or everything) than originally agreed upon.  Even if both are exposed, it is generally the hider, especially if the hider is a religious professional, who suffers worst in the criminal and tax courts.

2.    If (A) a religious professional has engaged and continues to engage in extra-curricular activities (and part of whose activities in this regard helped to break up a marriage of very long standing), (B) if the religious professional justifies the break up of that marriage by a totally bastardized interpretation of an obscure scriptural passage, (C) if the truth about the religious professional is found out by the honest, god-fearing members of his flock, and (D) if the religious professional has recently almost destroyed the lives of two people who were part of his empire and who engaged in the same kind of extra-curricular activities, then that religious professional is likely to suffer some devastating/humiliating financial, social, and professional consequences in the long run once the honest, god-fearing members of his flock understand their duty is to their alleged god first, and certainly not to the religious professional.

3.    With reference to the above referenced extra-curricular activities, the wife of the religious professional has him by the balls once she becomes aware of these extra-curricular activities.  She can ask for and receive anything she wants since with her special knowledge of his past behaviors in many regards, she has the power to destroy the empire which suckles this religious professional.  If the level of community knowledge of and gossip about the religious professional's extra-curricular activities gets to an unbearable volume/pitch for the wife, the wife can then always take the majority of the family assets in a divorce settlement by agreeing not to tell all she knows.  (She will also then be free to seek a much freer, much more joyous life.)

4.    A member of a Christian congregation does not need the permission of the congregation or its professional religious leader to leave that congregation.  The Christian Covenant is between the individual and their alleged god, not between them and some self-serving, self-appointed go-between(s).  Hence, once a member of a congregation realizes that the ways of the congregation and the ways of Christ are not only very different but antithetical, that member not only can just leave at will, but, if they are true believers in Christ, they will gladly leave to find a more suitable religious haven.

5.    If Latah County ever gets an objective prosecutor with guts and ability, then perhaps past horrendous sexual abuse crimes (maybe over 100 instances of such) in which the religious professional was an involved figure in some way can be re-investigated with the help of a magistrate's inquiry or a grand jury.  Perhaps there will be some people who will then tell the whole truth under oath to their alleged god.  Who knows what further crimes might be charged as a result of such investigations?

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com