[Vision2020] Costco Preferred Over Wal-Mart

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 1 15:58:21 PDT 2006

I know you are, Gary, but what am I?

OK, that's it for me on this issue! Have a wonderful holiday weekend, everyone! You too, Gary!

Best, Joe

---- "g. crabtree" <jampot at adelphia.net> wrote:

Oops, I see that you're in the midst of a particularly virulent outbreak. To
down play it as "no big deal" is outstandingly brave! Be strong, lil cowboy,
be strong! Ask momma to rub on some salve and soon you'll able to go out and
play just like the normal kids.

Courage,
gc