[Vision2020] COPYRIGHT

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Oct 31 13:16:43 PST 2006

Tom-Tom,

I see that you are taking another late lunch. Good for you.

As I mentioned before, I have plunty of work, this week it is
engineering work on a refinery.

As you said prior... "Why do I care". I can see you do and I thank you
for your concern!

Have a good rest of the day. Make sure you get those 8hrs in!

Doug!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 31 12:54:56 PST 2006

Note to "No Clue" -

One more add-on for your list of "Lucrative College Degrees" . . . way,
way,
way, way, way, way down at the bottom (just under hat racks and
doorstops):

- Unemployed Electricians; No Change $0.

Don't be too concerned, though, Lemon-O.  What with the Vandals
increasing
their football practices from two-a-days to three-a-days, they'll be
needing
more tackling dummies.  If you need a letter of reference , let me
know, ok?

"Madness does not always howl.  Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the
end
of the day saying, 'Hey, is there room in your head for one more?'"

- Author Unknown