[Vision2020] Fwd: Mock Election

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Tue Oct 31 07:39:21 PST 2006

Tom Ivie says:

"I don't see how it can reflect the ballot when the children
(gradeschoolers) don't even know who the candidates are.  Even if they
did, they only represent a small demographic of the population
(representative of their parents views -maybe)."

Whether it's an accurate portrayal or not, I'm surprised at how it is
almost a 50-50 race all the way down the ballot.  I would have thought
with all the left-wing brainwashing our kids experience in the public
school system there'd be more support for the left-wing candidates . . .

let me pull my tongue out of my cheek now,

DC