[Vision2020] Michael J. Fox interview

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 31 09:04:44 PST 2006

Hi Pat,

You wrote:
"Did you read the book wherein Fox was the first to say that he had played
with his meds to put on a good show?? People with Parkinson's were incensed
when they heard he did it! Rush didn't make it up...Fox did!"

What are you talking about . . . what book?  Do you know ***anything***
about Parkinson's???  Do you know what the medications can cause???

Unfortunately, I have all too much experience with Parkinson's and I'm
frankly shocked at your post.  Just keep feeding the the absolutely
unfounded rumor mill all in the name of your GOP, Pat -- it tells us a *lot*
more about you than it does about Michael J. Fox.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****